The all-purpose-glove does not exist. CE mark indicates certain basic tests have been performed but these are not specific enough in many cases. Gloves shall be safe in use:
- Any gloves shall be safe and comfortable to wear.
- General working gloves shall be robust and protect against some more mechanical challenges.
- Food handling gloves shall not show migration of plasticisers and other substances into food.
- Medical gloves shall not deteriorate dexterity and be tight against infectious liquids, and against certain drugs.
- Chemical protective gloves shall protect against the chemical challenges in use – this challenge may differ widely between different applications, resulting in very different gloves to be selected.
For all these reasons Reflexx offers a wide range of disposable and reusable gloves developed for different purposes.
First of all it’s crucial that you discover your hands risks while working and then you can select the correct glove to safeguard your hands and life.